Call for Nominations - ADMEI Board of Directors (Reminder)
Call for Nominations
ADMEI Board of Directors
Time is Running Out!
ADMEI is now accepting Director nominations for a two-year term beginning February 2019.
Board service is a chance to grow personally and professionally, to develop skills, gain unique experience, and make lasting connections with a team of passionate and motivated DMC professionals.
Board service also provides these unique opportunities:
- Develop valuable skills in non-profit governance, program planning, and strategic planning
- Participate in developing advances that impact the DMC industry
- Expand your network of professional contacts
- Gain recognition from your employer, community, and peers
Who is a Potential ADMEI Board Member?
- One with leadership experience within the DMC industry
- One with a commitment to ADMEI and its mission
- One with knowledge about ADMEI's programs, products, services, and goals
- One with the capacity to focus that knowledge on decision making that benefits the organization as a whole
- One with the ability and eagerness to deal with values, vision, and the long-term future of ADMEI
- One with the ability to participate actively in Board deliberations and support Board decisions/consensus.
- One with excellent communication skills with an appreciation for diversity
Nominees should also be the voting member for their company's ADMEI membership.
Personally interested in serving? Click Here to Complete the Nominee Information Form
Know someone who might be a great candidate? Click Here to Nominate
Nominated individuals will receive an invitation to complete the Nominee Information Form.
Nominee forms are due 15 November 2018.
Questions? Contact Val Delaney